Self-Serve Resource Room
Looking for a place to conduct your job search? Come to the Self-Serve Resource Room at WorkBC Vancouver Midtown. Register with the resource room advisor and gain access to services for FREE.
If you are actively looking for a job, you are welcome to use our self-serve resource room that contains everything you need to conduct a successful job search:
- Computers with Internet access
- Wi-fi and workspace for people to work on their laptop
- Phones, a fax, and a photocopier
- A library with life skills, job search, and career planning books
- A job board with up-to-date job postings
- Daily newspapers with classified advertisements
- Job fair updates
- Current labour market information
- Job search and career resources
- Business directories
- Information about community resources
- Specialized equipment for persons with disabilities
- Self-serve resource room advisors will help you to navigate the centre.
For additional assistance with your resume, cover letter, or interview skills, you can sign up for our 1-1 workshops facilitated by our resource room advisors.
If you are eager to learn more in order to be competitive in today’s labour market, register with an Employment Specialist today to get access to all of our workshops.